12 months initially
Home based during Covid-19
Above Living Wage £19,200.00 per annum
Freshwater is a leading integrated communications consultancy specialising in public relations, stakeholder communications, government relations, events and media communications. We work across a number of sectors, including; transport, professional services, public sector, leisure, healthcare, charity, infrastructure and planning.
We are looking for a Digital Intern to work closely with our Account Manager to plan, set-up and manage advertising campaigns across different online platforms with a view to taking day-to-day responsibility for live campaigns. The Digital Intern will also collate data from online analytics and measurement platforms to report on the performance of clients’ websites and digital campaigns.
The post holder will be required to develop a good understanding of all services delivered by the Digital division, supporting members of the team to deliver an excellent standard of service for clients. They will also keep abreast of industry developments and new marketing and advertising opportunities.
The successful post holder will:
- Have an interest in digital marketing and a willingness to learn and develop new skills to further their understanding
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of different digital channels and platforms, and how they can be used to increase visibility and drive traffic online
- Be comfortable to take on new challenges by promoting different campaigns online
- Preferably have experience of raising digital awareness or visibility of a topic or project – be it organically or through Paid activity
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have knowledge and interest in social media sites
- Demonstrate their ability to be proactive and use their initiative
- Possess very good planning and organisation skills
- Be confident with all Microsoft Office packages.
The candidate will, ideally, be a recent graduate with some experience of, and seeking to pursue a career in, Digital clients servicing within an agency environment.
To apply for the role, please complete the form below.
If you have any queries, please email Sarah.Whittle@freshwater.co.uk
Freshwater is an Equal Opportunities employer and we always welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply for our vacancies. If you need this information in Braille or large print, please contact our Freshwater main office line.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 6th December 2021.
Submit your CVJob application