Cardiff office (Home based during Covid)
Freshwater is looking for an exceptional candidate to work in its digital team, with expertise in paid media management including PPC and social media advertising.
Working with clients across the UK, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of both B2C and B2B campaigns across a range of competitive sectors.
Your role will be to devise and implement PPC and social media advertising campaigns, working within clients’ budgets to meet their objectives and deliver against KPIs.
You will be responsible for end-to-end management of PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, from keyword research, audience targeting, copy development and ad set up, to monitoring, optimisation and bid management.
You will also be able to advise on the best social media platforms for clients’ paid advertising strategies; developing and implementing campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube in addition to other newer platforms.
You will be responsible for producing regular analysis of campaigns, reporting internally and to clients on the performance of campaigns against KPIs and budget, and presenting recommendations for campaign improvement.
You will also support the digital team on new business leads; researching and presenting opportunities to new and existing clients and responding to tenders and pitching to clients as required.
Key to the role is a proven ability to fully understand clients’ needs and audiences, and to grasp clearly what triggers sales of their products and interest in their services. We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across paid digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in managing PPC campaigns
- Ideally have experience of working in an agency
- Be analytical, and have strong numerical skills but demonstrate creativity
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Have experience of implementing PPC-specific campaign tracking via a tag management system (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Ideally have experience of leading on new business opportunities including responding to tenders and pitching to clients
- Be experienced in using third-party bid management platforms (DoubleClick)
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Be a competent communicator with strong writing skills
- Be comfortable working autonomously on client briefs
- Be highly organised and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Preferably be Google AdWords certified, though this not essential
- Ideally have a wider knowledge of paid-for digital marketing, including social media advertising across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
As an employee you can enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body e.g. CIM or CIPR
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- Annual full team away days and paid-for networking events at sports and entertainment events throughout the UK
We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across paid digital marketing. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to join our dynamic agency please complete the recruitment forms on our FW website and send your CV Sarah Whittle, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freshwater UK aims to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified or eligible people regardless of gender, race, sexuality, religion, age or disability.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd August 2021.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Freshwater team, give us your top three qualities that would make you a great fit. Don’t forget to attach your CV.