Senior Account Executive
Cardiff (currently flexible/home based during Covid-19)
Freshwater is a leading integrated communications consultancy specialising in public relations, stakeholder communications, government relations and media communications. We work across a number of sectors, including; transport, professional services, leisure, healthcare, charity, infrastructure and planning.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to assist the marketing campaign manager and director in developing and implementing campaigns
The role will include varied and interesting projects that the successful candidate will take ownership of. The post holder will:
- Conduct research and analyse data to assist with campaign development and new business
- Write and proof-read creative copy for both online and offline channels
- Manage campaigns on social media, including monitoring channels and scheduling content
- Arrange translations for campaign copy and creative assets
- Manage case study filming projects
- Liaise with digital team to develop campaigns
- Liaise with creative team to produce marketing materials and campaign assets
- Assist with channel planning and source advertising opportunities
- Maintain and update campaign databases
- Assist the marketing campaign manager in monitoring the progress of campaigns using various metrics
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
The successful applicant will be a graduate, conversant with campaign management work having undertaken similar duties in a previous role and be an excellent team player. You will possess strong interpersonal skills, with experience of working to deadlines, preferably within an agency; you will be committed to delivering standout work of the highest quality for our clients. It is essential that you have sound commercial awareness, good time management and that you are able to remain calm under pressure.
If you’re looking for a role that will challenge, excite and inspire you, and if you have dedication and a passion for working in the campaign management arena, then get in touch.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities and Living Wage employer.
Closing date: Monday 18th October 2021