The future success of your business could depend on an effective marketing strategy. Regardless of sector or size, a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns to your business plan is a necessary catalyst for growth. And in this data-driven age, creating an effective integrated marketing strategy is now a science, as well as an art.
Types of marketing strategy
No two marketing strategies are the same. There is no one size fits all. Freshwater applies years of expertise in strategic thinking and a scientific approach to marketing data to craft bespoke marketing strategy plans that are anchored in evidence, and deliver results.
We offer a comprehensive range of marketing and communications products and services – both the tried-and-tested traditional, and those that break new ground. This includes:
- Market scoping
- Baseline setting
- Audience insight research
- Competitor mapping
- Proposition development
- Brand narrative
- Objective setting
- Strategy design and implementation planning
As a full-service agency, we aren’t biased towards one channel over another, and we’re not tied to a narrow range of tactics. This gives us an edge when developing your integrated marketing strategy, allowing us to pinpoint the channels and tactics that will best meet your communications goals.
Goal-orientated marketing strategies
We pride ourselves on creating marketing strategies that have an immediate, enduring and positive impact on our clients’ bottom line, and have a track record of advising clients who are:
- Entering into a new market, or sector
- Seeking to grow their customers base
- Bringing new products or services to market
- Looking to boost sales during key selling periods
We also have experience in brand marketing strategy, for those looking to raise their profile or defend against competitors.
Practical marketing strategies
You know your business inside out. We tap into that essential knowledge and couple it with customer insight and market data to create an evidence-based marketing strategy that delivers.
Our collaborative approach sees us working closely with sales, customer service, and research and development teams to make sure each marketing strategy we develop is fit for purpose, and works in the real world.
We will immerse ourselves in your business, audit your competitors and draw in expertise from one of our many sector specialists to add value where you need us most. We can support you with:
- Developing a pricing strategy
- Identifying market segments and target geographies
- Understanding your target customer and demographics
- Proposition development
- Mapping appropriate channels and setting budgets
- Creating timing, implementation and distribution plans
- Integrating activity into existing sales or customer service platforms