Freshwater recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including the disabled, the visually impaired and those with motor deficiencies and cognitive disabilities.
We’ve designed this site with accessibility in mind. Some of the general features include:
- The use of clear, simple language which is easy to understand.
- The use of common web conventions.
- Avoiding excessive use of blinking or flickering elements.
- Careful use of text colours, size and background colours.
- Simple and streamlined structuring to help improve the experience for all users.
- Consistent navigation links consistent between pages throughout the site.
- Our website does not use pop-up windows unless they are appropriate.
We are constantly improving the accessibility of our site, so if you have any questions or feedback, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please let us know.