We are always looking for extraordinary people to join our team.
We currently have the following vacancies:
As an employee you can enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and probation process and policy
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- The social side of Freshwater — an all paid party at Christmas along with regular paid for social events, special celebrations for milestone birthdays and length of service
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body e.g. CIM or CIPR
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) safe and legally compliant best practise processes and procedures
- Annual full team away days, social and paid-for networking events and lots of staying connected activity during COVID-19 (coronavirus)
To ensure the safety of all candidates and colleagues, all interviews will be carried out virtually via Teams or Go To Meeting at this time.
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. Are you are passionate about achieving results that matter? Send a copy of your CV to HR Director, Sarah Whittle (email@example.com).