In these rapidly changing times make sure you are up to date on all the latest transport and industry news by watching Waterfront Conference Company’s webinar series which is now available on demand.
Over the last few months Waterfront has held essential industry updates and discussion on key issues facing the sector. The full list of available webinars are:
- Conducting Digital Consultation and Engagement – what technologies and techniques can be used?
- Achieving Rail Decarbonisation by 2040 – where are we now and what are the next steps?
- Climate Change and Environmental Impact Assessments – the impact of changing policy on conducting EIAs
- Community Infrastructure Levy Update
- Rail Freight – current learnings from coronavirus for freight and next steps
- Improving air quality and reducing carbon emissions at ports
- UK Station Development: Delivering station regeneration and anticipating future needs
View Waterfront’s upcoming events to register for future webinars and virtual conferences or get in contact to hear more.